What is Xero Software?
Xero is online accounting software that allows you to effectively and efficiently manage the affairs of your business.
The Xero accounting system offers online services such as invoicing, stock management, payroll features (for sending out payslips etc.) and bank connections and reconciliations (for keeping track of all your inputs and outgoings). It also includes a dashboard display of the runnings of the business.
With Xero, all of the business’ numbers are clearly accessible to the owners on any device. This makes meetings run far smoother, as you can call up the necessary data from any personal device if needed. It means that owners spend less time on the paperwork and more time within their business – whatever that may be.
Why use Xero Accounting Software?
The ultimate aim for businesses is to have the most effective and efficient tools in place to ensure smooth day-to-day running. Xero does this in a variety of ways, including:
- You can run your business from anywhere on most electronic devices.
- You get daily updates on the status of your business’ finances, whenever you want them.
- The software is collaborative, therefore accountants and co-workers can access and use the information in real time. You can also restrict staff access so they only see the parts of the business you want them to see.
- It is better for the environment due to the decreased need for printed invoices.
- Payments are made faster, which increases the efficiency of cash flow.
- Office admin is reduced in general and all financial movements can be tracked on Xero, rather than having to sift through bank statements or invoices.
- Budgeting is far easier due to the clear layout and, the combined use of XeroProjects and WorkFlow Max.
- Xero provides a dashboard which displays the performance of the business clearly, so you can see how it can be improved and built upon going forward.
- You can track your contacts and relationship history with each contact. This also improves communication inside and outside of the business.
- There is also 24/7 support and help available from Xero experts. In their words, you will ‘never be put on hold again’.
Xero’s emphasis is on efficiency, which is vital if a small business is to thrive. There are so many aspects of a business that need to be surveyed at all times and Xero accounting software can make this much easier. That’s the same for small businesses who don’t have many members of staff, right through to large organisations. Less time is spent sifting through papers and the focus can be honed in on the actual business itself, allowing that to take priority.
This is why Sidaways use Xero; it’s part of the bespoke customer package provided. The goal is to ensure that the best financial decisions are made, and to ensure all accounting processes are streamlined. That goal is achieved above and beyond by Xero.