Cash really is king in business.
If you are growing, managing cash is a constant battle. A good accountant and business advisor can help you predict and thus manage cash flow effectively. Part of managing cash flow is identifying when you aren’t going to have enough and taking action before it is too late.
What is Funding Circle?
Funding Circle allows business owners to grow and thrive by helping them access fast and affordable finance, whether that’s for specific projects and ventures, equipment purchase or just a general cash injection. Since launching in 2010, more than £5 billion has been lent to over 49,000 British businesses.
The great things about Funding Circle are:
- Rates from 1.9% per year
- 6-month to 5-year loan terms
- £10k – £500k unsecured loans (personal guarantee required)
- 10-minute online application
- A decision typically within 24 hours
- Funds in as little as 5 days
- No early repayment fee for full settlement
Their simple requirements are:
- Minimum 2 years trading history
- At least 1 year filed or 2 years formally prepared accounts (we can help you out there)
- No new CCJs in the last 12 months or outstanding over £1,000
- For businesses and owners based in the UK
You then need to provide to them:
1. Your last set of filed Statutory Accounts
2. Detailed Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet
3. Last 3 months of Business Bank Statements
Then sit back and await their decision within 24hrs – there is no credit check to worry about at this stage.
We are partners of Funding Circle and so our clients enjoy a kickback of 1% of the loan value if we put you in touch with them directly. So reach out today and let us get you another good result.